Hmm going to sail again! Going to Penang for this Sg and Msia Navy Joint exercise from this mon to until 20Jan.. going to stay at Penang for 4.5 days.. quite shuang sia� but that means a higher probability to spend more.. think areas affected and damage done by the tsunami over there is kinda limited.. so that shouldn�t be much of a worry.. the only down side is probably having to sail on a MGB.. the smallest, lousiest class of ship that the navy has and is going to be phased out like within next two years. I�m betting on the fact that the sea state at straits of Malacca should be quite calm since is a non-monsoon period and there shouldn�t be any more aftershock or tremors. Hahaha hopefully everything will be fine.
Didn�t had a good start for the new year.. first day of work on Mon sign 1 extra liao�means having to serve 1 extra weekend/PH and 1 weekday duty� was late as I failed to anticipate the traffic congestion on first day of school.. stupid school kids.. I would have escaped the punishment if it was just any ordinary day but sway-sway I was on duty that day� arghz sian.. but luckily my extra will be served this month thus I�ll be spared for CNY.. heheh.
Think I�m going to buy the wu yue tian cd.. like the song called jue jiang.. otherx songs SHoULD be nice la.